Once again, Stanford Blood Center is teaming up with the San Jose Sharks to help provide life-saving blood to local patients.
Blood Drive Details
Date: Saturday, January 25
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
SAP Center/Shark Tank – North Concourse Entrance
525 W. Santa Clara Street
San Jose, CA 95113
Win Great Prizes!
Each donor who comes to the drive will be entered into a raffle to win a pair of Sharks v. Devils hockey tickets for their February 27 face-off. Plus, three lucky donors will win a pair of benchwarmer tickets for the opportunity to sit on the bench and watch the players warm up before the game! And all winners will have the chance to take a group photo on the ice.
- The SAP Center has a new clear bag policy, so be sure to review these guidelines before you pack your personal belongings
- This is our most popular drive, so you may experience a longer-than-average wait time. Enjoy mingling with fellow fans while you save lives!
- We are able to accommodate only one guest per donor or marrow/life registrant.
- All event attendees must be 16 or older to enter the SAP Center for this event. Thank you for understanding.
- be at least 17 years of age (16-year-olds may donate blood with a parent/guardian’s consent)
- weigh at least 110 pounds for donors 19 or older (Donors under 19 — see height/weight requirements)
- be free of cold and flu symptoms (allergies ok; as are most medications)
- eat before donating and drink plenty of fluids
- bring photo ID
For more information about eligibility, click here or call 888-723-7831.