Get ready to show your support for the Cardinal by taking part in the Rivals for Life blood drive! In the spirit of the epic Big Game, we’re bringing two communities together for our annual blood drive, where we’re backing the real stars of the day — the patients who need our help.
Give the gift of life at the Rivals for Life blood drive and help us outshine Cal’s collections once again! Plus, there’s an extra dose of excitement because all donors get their hands on an awesome FREE Rivals for Life beanie.
Make an appointment online by selecting a location below:
BLOOD DRIVE DETAILS:
PLEASE NOTE: This can be a popular drive, so there may be a small wait.
When: Wednesday, November 15, 2024
Where: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at Arrillaga Center for Sports and Recreation (ACSR)
11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. at Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center (AOERC)
- Arrillaga Center for Sports and Recreation (ACSR) (341 Galvez Street)
- Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center (AOERC) (285 Santa Teresa Street)
All donors must meet these requirements:
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- Be free of cold and flu symptoms (allergies okay; as are most medications)
- Eat before donating & drink plenty of fluids
- Have a photo ID the day of the blood drive
Eligibility: For information about eligibility, visit our eligibility and medical history page or call our Resource Nurse at (650) 723-7831.