Last year we made it a decade of dominance…let’s continue our winning streak! Donate blood at the annual “Rivals for Life” blood drive and help us beat Cal for the 11th straight year.
Make an appointment at either of the locations below:
BLOOD DRIVE DETAILS:
DATE: Tuesday, November 13
TIME: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
LOCATION: We will be collecting donations at two campus locations!
- Arrillaga Center for Sports and Recreation (ACSR) (341 Galvez Street)
- Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center (AOERC) (285 Santa Teresa Street)
Every year, as Stanford and Cal battle it out on the football field, their respective blood centers have a competition of their own. Show your support for the Cardinal by donating at the “Rivals for Life” blood drive, and help us beat Cal for the 11th year running!
This year’s battle for blood takes place on Tuesday, November 13. Once both drives are complete, we’ll compare notes and a winner will be declared. Stanford pride not enough motivation to donate? All presenting donors receive a free Rivals for Life t-shirt. Oh yeah, and you’ll save lives, too!
PLEASE NOTE: This can be a popular drive, so there may be a small wait.
All donors must meet these requirements»
- Weigh at least 110 lbs
- Be free of cold and flu symptoms (allergies okay; as are most medications)
- Eat before donating & drink plenty of fluids
- Have a photo ID the day of the blood drive
Eligibility: For information about eligibility, visit our eligibility and medical history page or call our Resource Nurse at (650) 723-7831.