As Stanford players continue to dominate on the football field, the Stanford community has held onto a special trophy of its own. In honor of the Big Game, two communities are coming together for this annual blood drive to help support the real winners — the patients. Give blood at the annual Rivals for Life blood drive to help us beat Cal’s collections once again! All donors receive a FREE Rivals for Life beanie.
Make an appointment online by selecting a location below:
BLOOD DRIVE DETAILS:
PLEASE NOTE: This can be a popular drive, so there may be a small wait.
When: November 16
Where: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at Arrillaga Center for Sports and Recreation (ACSR)
11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. at Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center (AOERC)
- Arrillaga Center for Sports and Recreation (ACSR) (341 Galvez Street)
- Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center (AOERC) (285 Santa Teresa Street)
All donors must meet these requirements:
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- Be free of cold and flu symptoms (allergies okay; as are most medications)
- Eat before donating & drink plenty of fluids
- Have a photo ID the day of the blood drive
Eligibility: For information about eligibility, visit our eligibility and medical history page or call our Resource Nurse at (650) 723-7831.